F2F Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
F2F Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Regent 2013 –This blend was made after 18 months of aging in new French oak barrels. The three varieties of grapes are put into use and aged separately. The wine has a beautiful and intense color. Aroma is spicy, with hints of mocha, black fruits, tobacco leaves and dark chocolate. Very rich taste, with good acidity and soft, sweet tannins. A long aftertaste with spicy ﬁnish.
- Chateau name: Saedinenie Winery
- Brand: F2F
- Vintage year: 2013
- Age: 14months in French barrels
- Grape varietals and proportions: 75% Cabernet Sauvignon , 15% Syrah , 10% Regent
- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Fruit grown in region(S): Thracian Valley
- Food pairing: This blend was made after 14 months of aging in new French oak barrels.
- Serving Temperature: 16-18 С.
- Sweetness: 8.4g/l
- Alcohol by volume (ABV) %: 13% vol.
- Volume of individual bottle: 750 ml
- Award/ Rating:
- Silver Medal Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Silver Medal – Mundus Vini 2016
- Wine Type: Table Wine