Sloe Gin Fizz
Sloe Gin Fizz steps:
- First get a 14 ounces glass.
- Cut a very thin slices of lemon and put it inside the glass.
- Put in some block ice into the glass.
- Pour 1 ounces of lemon juice and 1/2 ounces of simple syrups into the shaker.
- Pour 2 ounces of sloe gin.
- Put in the cloudy ice.(the smaller the cube the better dilution you get)
- Close the shaker and shake for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Open up the soda and give a nice soda topper.
- Place a slices of lemon on it.