TIMAH Double Peated Blended Whiskey is Malaysia’s First Multiple Award-Winning Whiskey with international Accolades.
- San Francisco World Spirit Competition 2020 – Silver
- International Spirits Challenge 2020 – Silver
- International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2021 – 92 Points
- International Whisky Competition 2021 (Best Malaysian Whiskey) – 1st Place
TIMAH Double Peated Blended Whiskey consists of a carefully crafted blend of two imported aged peated malts and a neutral spirit of Malaysian origin.
TIMAH Double Peated Blended Whiskey is a light, fruity whiskey that is a harmonious mix of primarily smoke, with a hint of a floral bouquet. It moves through a smokey palate before settling into a sweet, light oak finish.
- Aroma: Subtle verdant flavours with light fruity notes, a seductive mixture of smoky peat.
- Palate: The peat is dominant yet mellowed with sweet malt and a warm peppery palate.
- Finish: Soft peat in the mouth with a mineral salty touch, along with a hint of vanilla and coffee, bring the warm and lingering light oak finish.