Want FREE SHIPPING 365 Days? >



  • 47.3%
  • 70cl
  • Product details
  • 70cl
  • Product details
  • 36 Sold
  • 36 Sold

    RM 296

    RM 296
    RM 296
    6+ Above (2% OFF)
    RM 296
    RM 290.08
    Express Delivery from RM 5.19?
    More From
    Tasting Notes:
    • Colour: Presents a clear appearance with bright flashes that give this gin brightness and light.
    • Aroma: the nose is very fragrant and especially aromatic, there are notes of grapefruit zest spicy, creamy custard and clean juniper are combined in a mineral that adds complexity.
    • Palate: a blend of spicy juniper incredibly clean, hints of Earl Gray tea and cardamom. Rich in citrus.
    Product details    Other TANQUERAY
    Ask Our Experts  WhatsApp Chat
    Ask Our Experts  WhatsApp Chat

    There are few pleasures in life you experience that can compare to the sensation of drinking a crisp Tanqueray No.10 gin and tonic. Hailing from the United Kingdom, this premium gin brings forth an explosion of intense, fresh citrus as well as hints of botanical flavours with every sip.

    History and production of Tanqueray No 10 Gin

    In the early 1830s, Charles Tanqueray crafted the Tanqueray Gin in a retail shop on VineStreet, Bloomsbury. The Tanqueray No Ten Gin was first released in 2000 and gets its name from the “Tiny Ten”, a small still used to produce the gin.

    Why is it called Tanqueray No. 10?

    The recipe for Tanqueray No. 10 gin calls for the double distillation of grain. In the first phase, wheat grain is distilled with an array of fresh citruses such as Mexican limes and grapefruits in the Tiny Ten to produce the citrus spirit, called the citrus heart of No. 10. The second phase occurs in a larger vintage still and is where the select botanicals such as juniper, coriander, angelica root and liquorice are added to enhance the overall flavour.

    Unlike other gins which keep 90% of the total spirit, Tanqueray No. 10 gin only retains the first 60%. The remaining 40% is discarded as the majority of the citrus flavours are the most intense at the front end of the distillation. This ensures that the final product is consistent taste-wise. A bottle of Tanqueray No. 10 sits at 47% ABV.

    Tasting notes

    The nose reflects a beautiful lime and grapefruit zest accompanied by a surprising note of creamy custard. On the palate, the citrus shines through as the highlight of the entire gin. The gin ends with a long, zesty finish that gives off earthy undertones. The combination of flavours culminates in a beverage that is sure to light up your taste buds! 

    What is the difference between Tanqueray No. 10 and Tanqueray London Dry Gin?

    Ever since its launch in the year 2000, the Tanqueray No. 10 is frequently compared to the original Tanqueray gin, the Tanqueray London Dry. The Tanqueray London dry gin is the progenitor recipe from which other Tanqueray gins are derived. Therefore, both gins share many similarities. What sets the Tanqueray No. 10 gin apart from the London dry gin is the emphasis on citrus flavours. The former leans heavily into the citrus flavours as its main appeal, whereas the latter has milder citrus notes but makes up for that with a strong juniper finish.

    How do you drink Tanqueray No. 10?

    It is not uncommon to drink Tanqueray No. 10 gin neat or on-the-rocks. However, if you’re looking for new ways to spice up your drinking experiences, then gin cocktails are the way to go.

    Serving tips

    Here are some Tanqueray cocktail recipes.

    Gin and Tonic

    Arguably the most iconic way to enjoy the cool and crisp flavours of the Tanqueray No. 10 gin. Try this recipe and experience it for yourself.

    • Pour 50 mL of Tanqueray No. 10 gin into a copa glass
    • Fill the glass with plenty of ice
    • Add 150 mL of tonic water
    • Garnish with a slice of pink grapefruit

    Martini Cocktail

    A combination of citrus and rosemary flavours that’s sure to pack a punch and leave you asking for more.

    • Add 50ml of Tanqueray No. 10 gin and 10mL of Dry Vermouth into a shaker
    • Shake well to incorporate the flavours
    • Strain into a martini glass
    • Serve with a twist of grapefruit peel as garnish

    Notable awards

    The Tanqueray No. 10 gin has won 6 consecutive double gold medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition from 2001 to 2006 and is the only gin to be included in the Hall of Fame at the San Francisco Spirit Awards. With such impressive accolades, it’s no wonder why many hold this gin in high regard.  

    Tanqueray No Ten Gin is great for beginners and connoisseurs alike

    Tanqueray No. 10 is an expertly made gin that brings zesty citrus flavours to a whole other level. Get yourself a bottle of Tanqueray Gin and experience the joys that come with every sip.

    Additional information
    Alcohol %






    More From
    View All TANQUERAY